If you're seeking funding for any type of real estate investment, look no further. At Commercial Lending USA, we've got you covered, offering a comprehensive range of financing options for both long-term and short-term needs. Whether you're looking to purchase, refinance, rehab, bridge, construct, or invest in multi-family and commercial properties, our diverse array of loans caters to every aspect of your real estate ventures.
Our expertise extends to residential investment loans across the nation. Whether you're eyeing a 1–4-unit townhome, a single-family home, a condo, or a multi-family unit or apartment building with 5 units and above, our experienced team is ready to assist you. With or without tax returns, we provide tailored solutions to meet your unique financing needs.
Types of Mortgage Loans:
1. Flip Loans
- ideal for Fix N’ Flip or short-term bridge, and hard money loans.
- Options available based on credit score, down payment, income, and property type.
- Renovate or hold properties for a short term, then sell for profit.
- Fix N’ Flip loans require a 620+ credit score, while the Hard Money Loan requires a 500+ credit score.
2. Landlord Loans
- Empowering property owners to expand portfolios, enhance properties, and maximize returns.
- 10–30-year term mortgage loans are available, with a minimum credit score requirement of 660.
3. Cash-out Refinance
- Refinance existing properties to access additional cash for business expansion, renovations, or new property purchases.
At Commercial Lending USA, we offer various programs tailored to property conditions, credit scores, revenue, vacancy status, and debt ratios.
1. DSCR (Debt Service Coverage Ratio)
- Qualify based on rental income with a minimum credit score of 660.
- Makes buying a house with low or no income possible.
2. Bank Statement Loan Program
- Use 12–24 months of business bank statements to qualify for a mortgage loan.
- Ideal for larger units/apartment buildings when DSCR is not available.
3. NO Doc or Lite Doc Loan Program
- Fix N’ Flip/Rent or Hard Money Loan Program with no DSCR, tax returns, or business bank statement requirements.
- Allows buying or refinancing with a lower credit score.
You can always provide your income tax returns to find better terms and interest rates. If you have any questions or need further clarification, don't hesitate to contact us. Commercial Lending USA is here to support your real estate investment journey.
Complete this form to receive a no obligation consultation. We will analyze your situation and determine the best solution.