Invoice Factoring is one type of business financing which involves the sale of a company’s accounts receivable to reduce the risk of debtors and billing stress. A traditional, high-interest bank loan can be expensive, not to mention the immediate debt incurred with obtaining one. It is especially difficult when clients are behind on the payment for various reasons. This is where Invoice Factoring or Invoice Discounting can help a business secure immediate cash advances on its outstanding invoices.
WHAT IS INVOICE FACTORING?
Invoice Factoring is an agreement where you sell your company’s accounts receivable (invoices) with a small discount to an Invoice Factoring company. After checking out the credit worthiness of your invoiced customers, the Invoice Factoring company advances up to 100% of the invoice, providing immediate cash flow for you to use on business needs. When the customer pays the invoice, the factor remits the balance, minus a fee, to your business. Such a choice helps your business to maintain a healthy relationship with all parties and continue to grow.
HOW CAN INVOICE FACTORING HELP YOU TO GROW BUSINESS?
- Improve your business cash flow and manage vendors
- A cash deposit in your bank account in 2-3 days from invoice date
- Improve your company’s credit report and relationships
- Reduce time and stress collecting accounts receivable
- Allow better terms for large customers to help increase sales
HOW TO APPLY FOR FACTOR FACTORING?
At CommercialLendingUSA.com, we have a seamless process to find approval and funding quickly. Here are the steps:
- Apply online by clicking HERE.
- Create your own username and password to apply for a short online application
- Upload your ID, proof of your company ownership, and invoice(s)
- Review for your approval document and sign it
- Provide your bank information for direct deposit
- Get funds from your business account in 3 business days!
Why are you still waiting? Do not struggle with business bills or employee payroll. Apply online now and provide the invoice to receive advance for your business cash flow. Let us help you to run the business smoothly and reduce stress.
Complete this 30 second form to receive a no obligation consultation. We will analyze your situation and determine the best solution.